Tuesday, September 15, 2009


No matter how much we read and learn about digital or film photography, there are always some terms or names for photo equipment that we keep stumbling on and don't know what they really mean especially for beginners, terms like "Hyperfocal Distance", "Cookie", "Gobo" or the difference between "Bracketing" and "Flash Bracket".. Well do you?

I want to give a shout out to GPP for forwarding me this neat website PhotoNotes.org which has an online dictionary for EVERY PHOTOGRAPHY TERM YOU HAVE HEARD OR NOT HEARD ABOUT. Plus it has reviews and equipment guide dedicated to Canon owners (they realy need one in my opinion). What I like about this website its simplicity, just drop the term you want to know about in the empty box and hit Search and that's it! No registration needed no hassel, clean and simple.

I would also like to give a big round of aplause to the man and the photographer behind this very cool site NK Guy whos is also the author of "Mastering Canon EOS Flash Photography" and "The Photographer's Dictionary: An A-Z of Technical Terms Explained". Big Thanks!

Until next time, keep making those picutres.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any comments on my work or opinions, I'd like to hear them.